Saturday, January 01, 2005

An Aside - Much to Say

Arghhh! Ok, right now, I've got a list of 22 different things that I want to say about Asian-American poetry. And none of them even have anything to do with individual "Asian-American" poets and poems. I suppose it's always a good sign that a blogger has too much material to talk about rather than not enough. I've been warned by friends and fellow bloggers that eventually the novelty of blogging will wear off. Reading my own posts and just from my own experience with blogs, I think that one of my New Year's resolutions should be not to make individual blog posts too long -- right now, I feel like they're just on the edge of being too long. But I guess I can vary between long and short and shouldn't worry too much about it. This post counts as short. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home